July is Ice Cream Month. I never know about these things. But I learned it on some blogs this week. And it made me think about this challenge. I had the idea a couple months ago and yes, I forgot about it.
The Challenge is to create a delicious iced treat. And who doesn’t love iced treats?
It can be…
- Homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet or granita
- Homemade popsicles
- Ice cream parfait or other dessert incorporating ice cream, frozen yogurt, etc
Of course, rice/soy/coconut ice creams are welcome!
Want to enter? Here’s how:
- Your name
- The name of your recipe
- A picture of your recipe
- The recipe OR the link to a blog post with the recipe (written by you)
- You don’t need to have a blog!
All entries must be received by Wednesday, August 17 11:59 PM EST.
If you would like to let your readers know about the challenge, you can use this banner:
There will be two winners:
- Winner #1 by reader’s vote occurring August 18 – August 24
- Winner #2 by drawing
Both winners will get to choose one of my homemade granola recipes that I will make for them!