I studied all day and had dinner at Pacini with a friend! Coming home, I decided it was time to try to make my own crackers!
And they are green:
Light adaptation of Any Way You Want Em’ Crackers, Oh She Glows
Ingredients I used:
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp fleur de sel + more to sprinkle on top
- 1 tbsp unrefined cane sugar
- Herbs: oregano, basil, parsley, thyme, sage
- 3 tbsp flax seeds, grounded
- 1/4 cup whole flax seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 tbsp Earth Balance buttery spread, melted and mixed with 1 tsp pesto
See full directions on Oh She Glows
First: clean table
Second: concentrate and forget about pictures.
Make a ball with your dough. Remember pictures.
Separate in two balls and roll into rectangles.
I rolled then folded the sides and rolled again to make it into a rectangle.
Place on baking sheet and cut.
Brush with melted Earth Balance & pesto mix.
Sprinkle with fleur de sel.
Bake. Remove from oven. Let cool while resisting eating them all.
Now you have beautiful homemade crackers!
It was much more easy to make than I expected.
Now I don’t know why I didn’t make crackers before! Cookies aren’t easier!
I did make them a little too thick but they are still delicious! And the salt on top is key! 😉