My grandmother slept at my place and I made us rice porridge for breakfast.
- 1 cup (leftover) cooked brown rice (I used brown thai fragrant rice)
- 2-3 tbsp milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 dashes ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp nuts (I used sliced almonds)
- 1 tbsp dried fruit (I used dried cranberries)
Directions: Put the rice in a small saucepan, over medium-low heat. Add almond milk, stir. Add all of the remaining ingredients, stir to combine. Cook until warm, stirring frequently.
Makes 1 serving
This is quick and easy & perfect to use leftover rice.
And delicious ;).
I studied all morning and had leftover Curried Stew for lunch.
I have to go to to school and I have lots of readings to do this evening!
See you later,