Have you ever seen eggs on this blog?
The answer is no.
I rarely make eggs because… I rarely buy eggs!
With mid terms, there is no time to prepare great breakfasts. But eggs are simple to make and since I don’t eat them often, they feel like a special breakfast to me.
So this morning’s breakfast took 15 minutes to prepare, but was still delicious!
How to make this breakfast in 15 minutes?
- Prepare bread (see bellow)
- Cut orange
- Lightly beat eggs with milk
- Put bread in oven
- Cook eggs
- Remove bread from oven
Delicious, easy, special breakfast!
And if you eat eggs often… delicious, easy, regular breakfast ;).
But how did I make this delicious bread?
- Bread slices (I used a hamburger bun)
- Earth Balance buttery spread (or margarine/butter)
- Turbinado Sugar (about 1/2 tsp for 1 slice)
- Ground cinnamon (between 1/4 to 1/2 tsp for 1 slice)
Directions: Spread Earth Balance on bread. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Using a spoon or knife, blend in butter. Put oven to broil and toast bread for 5-8 minutes, sugar-side up.
I’ve been at the library studying all day! I have 4 midterm exams this week.
I’m eating and then going to Starbucks to study until… late.